Wagamama Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions of entry into the Hammerson free Nando's prize draw:
1. Cabot Circus [Hammerson PLC, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GE] (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our”, and “us”) is running a prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) from 4th August 2017 to 10th September 2017.
2. The Prize Draw can be entered by any UK resident (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their subsidiaries, families, its agents or anyone else associated with this promotion.
3. Entrants are entered into the Prize Draw once entering through the Cabot Circus PLUS app between 12:00 on 4th August 2017 and 00:00 on 10th September 2017 to be entered into the Prize Draw (the “Closing Date”).
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
5. The prize available to be won in the Prize Draw will be as detailed on the Cabot Circus PLUS app and website (a year's worth of wagamama, of which the amount will be loaded onto a Gift Card).
6. There is a limit of one entry per person to the Prize Draw. Multiple entries from the same entrant to the prize draw will be counted as one entry.
7. The Prize Draw will take place on the [Monday 11th September 2017] following the Closing Date. The winner(s) will be selected at random using an automated process. The winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone within  days of the Closing Date. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner by email, however if a winner does not respond to the Promoter within  days of notification by the Promoter, their Prize will be forfeited and awarded to a reserve winner, selected at the same time as the original.
8. The Prize winners’ name and counties will be available from Monday 11th September 2017 for a period of three months by sending a self-addressed envelope to Marketing, Cabot Circus Management Suite, Glass House, Bristol, BS1 3BX.
9. The winner agrees to their name being published as the identified winner via the CABOT CIRCUS website and in any third party press or reports of the Prize Draw. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner may be required to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
10. The winner will be required to attend CABOT CIRCUS in order to collect their Prize. The winner will be required to make their own way to CABOT CIRCUS and the Prize excludes any costs of travel or accommodation associated with the collection or redemption of the Prize. Upon collecting the Prize, the winner will be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the Prize.
11. In the event that the winner does not reside within a reasonable distance of CABOT CIRCUS the Promoter shall use their sole discretion as to whether the Prize will be sent by courier to the winner as an alternative to requiring the winner to attend the CABOT CIRCUS to collect the Prize.
12. There is no cash or other prize alternative available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s control when the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Prize is personal to the winner and is non-transferrable to any other person.
13. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for incomplete, corrupted, late or misdirected entries, network failure or delay or for any difficulties in using the Console or entering the Prize Draw. Unless caused by its negligence, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Draw or accepting, possessing, using or inability to use the Prize (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction or fraudulent entries).
14. By entering this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
15. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions. Participants in the Prize Draw agree that the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs or damage of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
16. If for any reason any aspect of any of the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Prize Draw or the Prize without any liability to any participant or other person.
17. These Prize Draw is governed by English law and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Privacy Notice
a) This Privacy Notice applies to the Prize Draw run by the Promoter.
b) When you take part in the Prize Draw we may collect personal information from you including: e-mail address; date of birth; postcode; telephone number and details of the shopping centre from which you submitted your entry to the Prize Draw. If you are successful in the Prize Draw we may also collect additional information from you including, but not limited to your title, name, address and image for the purposes of providing you with your Prize and/or for publicity of this Prize Draw.
d) Your personal information may be made available to third parties (within or outside the Promoter) providing relevant services under contract to the Promoter. These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
e) By submitting your personal information to us for the Prize Draw, or by volunteering any additional information to us, you consent to the use of your personal information as described in this notice and the Policy (as amended from time to time). If you have any questions about Privacy Notice or this Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Marketing, Cabot Circus Management Suite, Glass House, Bristol, BS1 3BX.
19. Promoter: [Cabot Circus C/O Hammerson PLC, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GE]
20. Standard terms & conditions to be read in conjunction with specific terms and conditions available on each web page. Specific T&Cs take precedence where the two sets diverge.