- Mon - 2020-01-25T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-25T20:00:00+00:00
- Tue - 2020-01-25T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-25T20:00:00+00:00
- Wed - 2020-01-25T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-25T20:00:00+00:00
- Thu - 2020-01-25T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-25T20:00:00+00:00
- Fri - 2020-01-25T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-25T20:00:00+00:00
- Sat - 2020-01-25T20:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-25T20:00:00+00:00
- Sun - 2020-01-25T11:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-25T17:00:00+00:00
Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding. At the heart of everything we create is an unrivalled attention to detail coupled with a drive to make the ordinary extraordinary. The classic styles with contemporary twists that we’ve become famous for are distributed across retail stores, online, shows and through our wholesale channels. Since 1989 Joules have remained true to our British heritage, whilst keeping in tune with what our customers want today. From our print team, who design over 200 new prints every year, to the buyers behind the scenes and the sales assistants in our stores, we all play our part by keeping heritage and humour at the heart of what we do. We have diversified over that time, retailing via all kinds of stockists, from the largest premium department store to the smallest equestrian yard, via catalogue and website, shows, and our growing number of stores across Great Britain. This makes us one of the only true multichannel retailers. Add our Market Harborough Head Office and our Distribution Centre in Corby, from where the team supports every aspect of the business and drives further growth, and you’ll find that if you’ve got more to give, this is where you’ll enjoy more in return.