- Mon - 2020-01-29T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-29T20:00:00+00:00
- Tue - 2020-01-29T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-29T20:00:00+00:00
- Wed - 2020-01-29T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-29T20:00:00+00:00
- Thu - 2020-01-29T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-29T20:00:00+00:00
- Fri - 2020-01-29T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-29T20:00:00+00:00
- Sat - 2020-01-29T20:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-29T20:00:00+00:00
- Sun - 2020-01-29T11:00:00+00:00 - 2020-01-29T17:00:00+00:00
Welcome to HSBC Bank, Cabot Circus branch. On arrival, you will be greeted by one of our concierge who will be on hand to ensure you can transact your business quickly and hassle free through the array of self service equipment based on the ground floor. Our business and personal counter service is based upstairs, on the first floor, and is open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday (9.30am - 5.00pm on a Tuesday). You will also find our team of customer advisors upstairs who are available, predominantly by appointment. We do also operate a limited walk in service for our personal customers. Our Premier customers have exclusive use of the Premier suite with access to refreshments, secure internet banking and lounge area. Board room facilities are also available to our Premier clients on request.
Headquartered in London, HSBC operates through long-established businesses and an international network of some 6,600 offices in more than 80 countries and territories. Founded in 1865 to finance trade between Asia and the West, today HSBC is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations serving some 58 million customers. Our aim is to be acknowledged as the worlds leading international bank. Throughout our history we have been where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities. We enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, helping people fulfil their hopes and dreams and realise their ambitions. This is our role and purpose.