Keeping everyone safe
Here is a quick guide to help you plan your next visit.
To all our friends and family in Bristol. We all need to work together in order to keep safe. Following the latest update from the Government, from Tuesday 5th January, Cabot Circus will be open for essential retail, Click & Collect from store services, and restaurants and cafés offering takeaway or delivery.
Click here for a list of essential stores that are open
Click here for a list of stores offering Click & Collect services
Click here for a list of restaurants and cafés offering takeaway or delivery
Our priority is yours and our colleagues’ health and we have introduced a range of measures to keep us all safe. Please read below to find out what safety measures are in place at Cabot Circus. Shop safe, be kind and we’ll be right here when you need us.
From all of us at Cabot Circus
Our priority is yours and our colleagues’ health and we have introduced a range of measures to keep us all safe. These include:
• Face coverings are compulsory throughout the centre, including in all our stores.
• Hand sanitiser stations around the centre.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the centre.
• We are only accepting card or contactless payments at our Pay on Foot machines in the car park.
• A one-way system in the centre. Signage is in place throughout to help guide your journey while you shop.
• Clear signs throughout the centre reminding everyone of the need to social distance, and to avoid shopping in large groups.
• We’re restricting how many people can enter the centre and individual stores at any one time. This way, we can ensure everyone in the centre is able to social distance easily. Please be advised that to support this, queue systems will be introduced near entrances during busy periods. • To further assist you when planning your visit, we have introduced Crowd Checker on our website and PLUS app. Crowd Checker allows you to see how busy the centre is in real time.
Please bear with us, as it might take a little longer than normal to get what you want when you visit.
In line with the latest Government guidance, restaurants and cafes in Cabot Circus will only be able to offer takeaway and delivery services. For a list of those restaurants and cafes offering takeaway and delivery click here.
Below are a range of answers to the most frequently asked questions to help plan your next visit:
Will the toilets be open?
Yes with some restrictions – the toilets and baby changing facilities on lower ground level are open and only baby changing facilities and disabled toilets remain open currently on level 1. Additionally we have introduced other measures to encourage social distancing.
Which stores are open?
If you are planning to visit a particular store, please visit their page here for the latest information.
Can I use the lift?
Our lifts are available for use but social distancing is required at all time, and we are recommending one person or household per lift. Please only enter a vacant lift when it becomes available. This may mean delays to your journey through the centre during times of high use.
Are the car parks open?
The Cabot Circus car park is open. For further information please visit here. Is the Shopmobility open?
Shopmobility services are temporarily closed. Please refer to our Shopmobility page for further information and updates.
Do I have to wear a face covering?
In line with the latest guidance from the Government, face coverings are mandatory throughout the centre and in our shops. You can view a list our website which shows where you can buy a face covering in the centre. There is a vending machine available on Level 3 of the car park which sells disposable face coverings.
Are store changing rooms open to try on items?
Our retailers will have their own policies when it comes to changing rooms and return periods, so if you're interested in visiting a specific store, we'd recommend getting in touch with them direct. My Cabot Circus gift card expired while the centre was closed, what can I do?
If you have a gift card that has expired while the centre was closed, we will be happy to extend the expiry date by 90 days so that you have time to use it as we reopen. To do this, please call our Gift Card Support number which you will find on the back of your gift card. If you have a virtual gift card you can find the contact number in the footer of the web page where you check your balance.
For more information regarding the Cabot Circus gift card please visit here.