You love your kids. You love shopping. But combining the two can be tricky. Here at Cabot Circus we want your trip to our centre to be as pleasant as possible. Which is why we’ve got lots of things to make life for you a little bit easier, and shopping for them a little bit more fun.
We have allocated larger parking spaces for young families, making it easier to get in and out of the car with prams and pushchairs. You can find these 74 parent and child parking spaces available on the ground and third levels of the car park.
Parent and child room
For some privacy during your shopping trip, we have four family rooms with baby changing facilities available on the ground floor. They are a good spot to breastfeed, do a quick nappy change or have a much-needed pit-stop. They provide a free, safe, clean environment for young families to take a break before getting back on the road.
- There are four baby changing rooms on the ground floor and 2 on Level 1.
- We also have a Changing Places toilet on the ground floor toilet lobby, and another one on Level 1 Glass Walk toilet lobby. These are for older families and people with disabilities. It contains a large wall-mounted bench and hoist. To get in you must have a Radar key, or collect one from the Customer Services Desk on the Upper Ground Floor opposite Krispy Kreme.
There are more than 30 restaurants and cafes in the centre, with most of them providing high chairs.
Things to do
- Keep kids entertained at Play 9, a free interactive play area. Let them play these educational games while you watch them and relax from a nearby seat. Located on the ground floor in Central Space, near House of Fraser.
- We hold a range of family friendly events throughout the year including some fabulous festivities for the whole family, the little ones and teens alike. Be sure to check out our events page to see what’s happening in centre.
- Showcase Cinema de Lux has baby-friendly showings on a Thursday morning.
- Kids’ parties can be held at Pizza Express.
- Yo!sushi hold sushi-making classes for little ones.