We are looking for a Womenswear Supervisor in the Quakers Friar store on a part time 24 hour to full time, permanent basis.
As our Womenswear Supervisor, you will support the management team and ensure team members are motivated and inspired to deliver targets and operational success of the store. Also, you will have responsibility and ownership for the Womenswear area within the store and become a specialist in Womenswear product knowledge and styling.
Responsibilities of our Supervisor will include:
· Deliver a premium and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customers’ expectations
· Provide an in-depth knowledge of our brand and products to our customers and store team
· Actively engage and undertake duties that supports the store operations
· Manage your designated area/specialist department
· Deliver team briefs and contribute to team meetings
· Support the store management in assisting with team development
Our Supervisor will have the following skills and experience:
· Previous retail management experience within a premium or luxury environment
· Strong leadership skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
· Team player
· Ability to guide and coach others
· Take pride in personal presentation and grooming
· Personable, confident, energetic and a great sense of fun!
How To Apply
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our supervisor, don’t miss out - apply now by bringing in your CV to store or emailing email@example.com