Starting out in 1999 the company has grown, expanding across Europe without ever losing sight of the importance of good, authentic Italian food, blended with local recipes in each of our restaurant locations.
We are looking for motivated individuals to Join our brand, the new team will help the kitchen run smoothly.
You will be responsible for:
· Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
· Collect and wash up pots and pans.
· Clean food preparation areas.
· Keep equipment, crockery and cutlery clean and in an hygienic condition.
· Unload food and equipment deliveries.
· Keep the storeroom clean and organized.
· Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitized.
· Opening and closing duties in the restaurant.
· Help with general duties in and around the organization.
In addition to keeping the kitchen sparkling clean and hygienic, kitchen porters can be involved in food preparation.
We offer ourselves as an employer of excellence offering attractive benefits, salary progression. Once fully trained and motivated we offer a secure career to the right candidate.
How To Apply
Please apply via email to bristol@l'osteria.co.uk