This is an opportunity to join a chain of Italian restaurants who pride themselves on serving up the best pizza and pasta d'amore in an authentic Italian Osteria.
Starting out in 1999 the company has grown, expanding across Europe without ever losing sight of the importance of good, authentic Italian food, blended with local recipes in each of our restaurants locations.
We are looking for motivated individuals with excellent bar and customer service skills to join our brand new team in their second restaurant in the UK. You will be expected to be responsible for:
- Receiving customers
- Taking orders and serving food and drink
- Preparing Drinks (Coffee, cocktails, beer and any soft drinks)
- Opening and closing the bar
- Attending to tables to ensure customer needs are met
- Checking customer identification as necessary
- Ensuring that the front of house is kept clean and presentable at all times
- Managing payment by cash or credit
- Working alongside the rest of the team to give customers the best possible service
- Checking quality of products and correcting any issues found
- Making recommendations on menus and sharing additional information
- Able to show a level of experience in a similar working environment
- Experience of making cocktails and coffee
- Experience of working as part of a small, fast paced team
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with high pressure situations
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of proper drinks and food handling
- Educated to at least GCSE grade C or equivalent level
We offer ourselves as an employer of excellence offering attractive benefits, salary progression. Once fully trained and motivated we offer a secure career to the right candidate.
How To Apply
To apply please email your CV to: Bristol@losteria.co.uk