We are looking for a Supervisor (40 hours per week) to drive the continued success of our store in Bristol.
The main responsibilities of a Supervisor role:
· Support your manager in building an effective sales team by setting standards with strong emphasis on service excellence and customer relations.
· Maximise sales by providing effective personal sales service and supporting others to do so by leading by example.
· Awareness of costs that affect the business and support your manager to control them through careful use of staff hours, stock movement, petty cash and stationary.
· Support your manager effectively in developing sales team when required by using your LK Bennett knowledge, training tools and processes.
Ideal skills & experience for the Supervisor role:
· Retail experience, preferably within luxury.
· Have a passion for Fashion!
· Experience within a supervisory position.
· The ability to demonstrate examples of achieving results and KPI’s.
· Proven ability in team development and motivational techniques.
Join us and you can expect exciting and challenging training, a great rewards package and good career prospects. Why not be inspired and join us today!
How To Apply
Please email your CV to Manager.Bristol@lkbennett.com