MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for the daily operating of the Michael Kors wholesale shop-in-shop within assigned department store (retail partner), merchandise and customer service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Achieving and exceeding sales plans, driving full price sales, and maintaining visual merchandising standards in the Michael Kors shop-in-shop. Ensure the support and partnership of retail partners’ associates for the benefit of the Michael Kors shop-in-shop business.
The Supervisor will work with their Line Manager and District Manager to drive the business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Generation :
• Meet and exceed shop-in-shop sales goals through effective application of Michael Kors’ selling service strategies and techniques
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and ownership of the business by tracking daily, weekly, and monthly sales to determine needs of business and set business strategy
• Take an active role on the selling floor
• Identify and communicate product and inventory needs in a timely manner
• Implement and maintain all visual merchandising standards as directed in the Visual Merchandising guideline
• Develop clear, consistent, and organized methods of communication with Line Manager, District Manager, and retail partners.
• Engage every customer within the shop-in-shop by utilizing Michael Kors’ selling service strategies and techniques
• Drive sales through utilizing a clientele book and developing a personal client database
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image, and adhered to at all times
• Ensure shop-in-shop and stock room maintenance, presentation, and organization issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Work with retail partner to confirm deliveries are properly processed and on the selling floor in a timely manner
• Complete monthly timesheet and payroll information for approval by Line Manager
• Minimum of 2 years retail experience
• Good command of the English language
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Strong fashion sense
• Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the company including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, etc.
• General knowledge of Retail Math and reporting
• Flexible to work the hours in line with stores needs
• Must have smartphone to access work email