An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our concession in House of Fraser Bristol 8 hours a week – we are looking for an experienced retail sales to join our team of Brand ambassadors and represent our heritage and Brand values through exceptional Customer service.
As a brand we aspire to be world leaders in retail and as such all of our employees should reflect our core values in the way we work. The key to our success are the people who can dynamically reinforce our roots as the world’s best lifestyle and sportswear brand and we are looking for individuals who can reflect this heritage with their experience and customer service skills.
Our classic 1212 polo is proof that Lacoste and Lacoste employees should create colourful memories for our customers through every stage of their shopping experience whilst visiting our boutiques throughout the UK.
Lacoste would like to attract others who share this dynamic enthusiasm for the brand.
All candidates will need references for the last 3 years of employment/education history.
Key role Accountabilities:
- To liaise and update the store manager and assistant manager regarding personal targets
- To maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- To maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company
Successful candidates will ideally have –
- Flexibility working shifts on weekends and weekdays during 2pm – 8pm
- A strong Knowledge of products and trends
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills
- A strong use of initiative
- A good team player, helpful, approachable and motivated
- Experience working with clients and clients book
How To Apply
To apply send your CV and cover letter to concession line manager on HOFbristol@lacoste.com