The Makeup Artist role is for exclusive brand within Harvey Nichols, Fenty Beauty. You will be expected to contribute to sales and profit through demonstrating excellent customer service, selling skills, and product knowledge to engage customers in the Fenty brand.
· Personally contributes to the achievement of targets and KPI’s.
· Builds effective, positive and collaborative relationships quickly with team and store partners.
· Builds a loyal clientele base to drive sales through strong make-up artistry skills, excellent selling and service skills resulting in a flawless customer experience.
· Demonstrates an in depth/fluent knowledge of the product line in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties.
· Attends product training and any subsequent refresher training offered.
· Actively contributes to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation & visual merchandising standards
· Previous experience working in a department store environment with a prestige or artistry brand is preferred.
· At least 6 months experience in beauty products selling environment.
· Accomplished high level make up artistry background.
· Successful experience building a clientele portfolio.
· Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
· Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Confident and professional.
· Must be a candidate who demonstrates a real passion for the beauty industry and specifically for the Fenty Beauty brand.
· Someone who is adaptable and flexible.
· Demonstrates a drive for results.
· Conducts self in a professional and courteous manor to maintain positive brand image
How To Apply
· Email CVs over to Counter Manager Nichole email@example.com and Department Manager firstname.lastname@example.org