To assist the Duty Controller with supervision of the on site VSG team which is responsible for supporting and managing all of the centre operations 24hrs per day 7 days per week.
To assist the Duty Controller in providing clear and timely communication to all within the centre on key issues that affect the business operation and customer service delivery.
Ensure that the interests of Hammerson, their Guests and retailers are fully protected at all times and conduct yourself accordingly, as their representative. Ensure the sfae and secure operation of all activities on site. Report all HSE incidents through relevant reporting lines.
Manage and support during incidents on site
- Assist the Duty Controller in providing timely and effective communication to all within the business including and up to the centre manager and VSG and Hammerson board level on;
- Incidents that occur on or affect Centre
- Update and collate incident information, Daily Reports and Flash reports.
- Serious incident tracking and management
- News events that affect operations
- Systems Fault reporting
- Ensure all incidents are logged and managed effectively through to completion
- Assist the Duty Controller in supervising the personnel within the Mall and Car Parks
- Provide accurate information / direction to Security Officers / Mall Managers attending incidents within the centre demise
- Maintain the standards of the Security for access / egress and visitor regulation
- To be fully conversant with the methods of working of all equipment and to ensure that it is of a standard and quality commensurate with the requirements of the property.
- Ensure that all Policies and Procedures are followed in relation to duty requirements
- Handle all day to day enquiries which arise from whatever source in respect of the daily operation of the security of the centre.
- To develop and maintain good working relations with applicable local agencies and services.
- Any other reasonable request from management or client.
- Completion and checking of all accident and Health and Safety reports
- Ensure compliance with the CCTV Policy and audit trail
- Ensure the issue of keys is in line with procedure and fully auditable