This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
· To be a clean, smart in appearance, and wear company uniform at all times so that Cabot Circus’s reputation for professionalism and quality is never compromised.
· To ensure that all cleaning duties carried out are strictly in accordance with our standards so that quality work is delivered fully meeting/exceeding our expectations.
· To ensure that all work undertaken is strictly carried out in accordance with Cabot Circus & ABM’s Health and Safety procedures. Moreover to demonstrate their commitment to the fact that each Cabot Circus/ABM employee has a personal responsibility for their own health and safety and for that of persons who may be affected by their acts/or omissions.
· Whilst at the Centre to effectively interact with the Public and where appropriate recognise situations wherein it will be appropriate to offer assistance/add value i.e.: lost children, members of the public feeling unwell or distressed, evacuations etc.
· To carry out cleaning duties as directed by the team leader. Moreover to always consider the work undertaken and wherever opportunities for improvements to working practices exist, putting forward suggestions so that ‘continuous improvement’ is the norm.
· To work in a proactive manner supporting/assisting colleagues whenever in a position to do so.