· To ensure world-class customer service standards are delivered at all times. Customer service is central to the Animal team and we pride ourselves on having a bespoke customer service training programme to help us be the best on the high street and leave customers with an unforgettable experience.
· To ensure as a member of the store team that all KPI’s are met, including: sales, stock control, staff cost, mystery shopper results and P&L costs etc.
· To run the daily operations and management of the store in the absence of the store manager and assistant manager, ensuring that the store team consistently deliver excellent standards.
· To assist the store manager and assistant manager in ensuring that you and the store team remain professional when dealing with customer complaints and/or queries and all team members are aware of their responsibilities as brand ambassadors.
· To work with the visual merchandisers and follow all VM guidelines to maximize customer flow and sales potential.
· To assist in proactively training and developing the skills of all existing staff and recruiting new staff members. To lead by example at all times.
· To assist in ensuring that all aspects of the store’s operations are carried out according to company guidelines. To follow company manuals and use the management tools available, including: health & safety, administration, maintenance, security, banking, stocktaking and housekeeping.
· In-depth knowledge of the Animal brand, its heritage and history.
· Possess a keen eye for detail.
· Have a wide understanding of retail trends
· Must be fully flexible across evenings and weekends
How To Apply
If you're interested in this position then bring your CV in to our store and ask for a member of management