As a Floor Manager, you will need the energy, enthusiasm and tenacity to influence a team , leading them to success across our busy shop floors. Your role will involve balancing store deadlines and daily operations while prioritising our customers and the in-store shopping experience.
Your day to day will be spent setting the stylist teams up with the daily store targets and priorities, reviewing store commercials and visuals, with quick reaction to trade trends, while also ensuring right product, right place and right time through good planning and communication with all team members.
his is the first step into leading a team, you will be accountable for day to day managing of the store under the supervision of the ASM and SM.
· You will be supplied with the tools to learn, grow and develop into a multi-faceted leader.
· The majority of your day will be spent on our busy shop floor trading with our Stylist teams and ensuring that all processes are running smoothly, as well as ensuring that customers receive the best experience in store. Your expertise in product knowledge will be required to engage our teams and inspire our customers
· Commercially driven, you will work with pace ensuring that our product is showcased well at all times by working with VM teams, ensuring guidelines are followed and that the best-selling products are prominently displayed to our customers so they get the best brand experience and feel amazing when they visit our store
· You will be accountable for the day to day operations of the store, team deployment will be at the forefront of your daily routine. Whilst developing your business acumen, you will need to use your business savviness to ensure things run seamlessly and your stylists getting development that they need.
· You will be managing a diverse team of Stylists. You will be responsible for supervising a team of passionate and enthusiastic individuals as they cater to our customers needs, by engaging them, motivating and coaching them daily
· Work in conjunction with the management team to enable the store to exceed its targets and KPIs. Whether that be setting individual targets or your own. Be creative in how you motivate your staff to reach and exceed such targets and KPI’s
· Proactively manage people matters such as return to work interviews, liaising with HR on specific issues which may require you to undertake investigations, performance/attendance management and reviews
· You will be required to manage & monitor store KPI’s, tracking daily performance so that you can actively encourage team members to drive sales.
· Oversee daily compliance, acting as a role model for best practice and following up and any downfall or issue which you find
· Create and implement floor plans and rotas independently, setting the store up for success for the day and right placing talent across the store
How To Apply
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org