We are looking for a Cafe Supervisor to join our unique and growing bubble tea store in Quakers Friars, Cabot Circus. You will be working in a fast paced environment with an eye for detail and a passion for delivering high quality bubble tea, fantastic coffee and freshly made noodles so experience as a barista and supervisory role in a cafe or bar is essential.
You’ll be required to
· Supervise the smooth running of the cafe
· Support the General Manager from day one
· Deliver high levels of customer service
· Serve consistently perfect drinks and food
· Manage stock and administration
· Ensure sales growth
· Play a key role in staff morale and management.
To join us you’ll need
· Supervisory experience or head barista experience with a reputable hospitality brand
· Strong people management skills
· The ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example which drives customer service
· Flexibility to work full time hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
In return, we offer a competitive wage, a chance to grow within an exciting independent bubble tea brand and a great working environment in an uniquely converted shipping container with a lovely team.
Job Type / Category
Working for Bristol's leading bubble tea brand. This store is in a converted shipping container located in Cabot Circus.
Shift hours are 8:45 - 4 or 12 - 7:45
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Experience as a barista and supervisory role in a cafe or bar
Job Type: Full-time
How To Apply
Please send your CV and a little about why you want to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org